Compare M&S exchange rates against other leading UK travel money providers to find the best foreign currency deal. You can order your travel money from Marks and Spencer Currency and get it delivered to your home or local branch the next day if you order before 1pm. Deliveries to your home of currency amounts above £500 are FREE!
** Top Tip : M&S rates can often be around 2% worse than a specialist currency firm.
Compare the foreign currency exchange rates in our travel money table and find the best deal.
- 0% Commission
- Over 80 Foreign Currencies
- Free home deliveries on amounts over £500.
- Free collect from local branch
- Buy back guarantee
- Order between £100 and £2,500 in currency
Please Note: It is only possible to buy currency online from Marks and Spencer’s for home delivery if you are an M&S Credit Cardholder or ChargeCard holder.
From the 1st May 2013, M&S will no longer sell travellers cheques, but they will continue to buy back unused cheques until 31st December 2013.
The foreign currency notes and Travellers Cheques ordered will be sent to your home address or chosen Marks and Spencer branch for collection.
- Orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday will generally be ready for collection or delivered to your home address the next working day unless clearly specified.
- Orders placed after 1pm Monday to Friday will generally be ready for either collection at your specified Marks and Spencer branch or delivered to your home address two working days after the order was received.
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday will generally be ready for collection or delivered to your home address 2 working days after the order was received.
- Marks and Spencer will not accept an order placed less than two working days from your date of travel. In some circumstances, three working days are required.
- A fee of £5 will be charged on orders below £500 delivered to your home address.
Unlike other travel cash providers Marks and Spencer’s do not update their exchange rates throughout the day; they only offer one rate per day. This means that they must include a large enough margin to cover any negative exchange rate movements to prevent losing money. Other travel money providers regularly update their exchange rates throughout the day which are more competitive and will save you money.
Compare Marks and Spencer exchange rates to other UK leading currency suppliers in our easy-to-use comparison table here.